No dig spot repair
The original no dig spot repair for sewers and water pipes, with Quick-Lock from Uhrig; stainless steel cuffs with a rubber membrane, which is easily mounted with a packer.
The Quick-Lock system is an alternative to traditional cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) which seals and stabilizes damaged pipes mechanically, without chemicals regardless of pipe material.
Thanks to the patented Quick-Lock locking and fastening device, it’s ensured that the EPDM seal is positioned and installed correctly and with great stability.
After the renovation and installation of a Quick-Lock, the cuff remains elastic and absorbs the movements of the pipeline.
In the event of major damage, the Quick-Lock cuffs can be placed in succession.
Please contact our sales department for further information on purchases.
Illustration of possible application scenarios
Examples of work scenarios where spot repair is applicable
Advantages of Quick-Lock
- No dig solution has a long lifetime, cuffs are made of stainless steel AISI 316.
- Sizes from DN100 to DN2000
- Cuff length from 90mm to 500mm.
- DIBt approved DN150-DN700
- Silicone seals approved for drinking water
- No chemistry
- No drying time (time saving)
- Resistant to flushing / pipe cleaning with high pressure in accordance to DIN 19 523, 60 flush sequences at 110bar.
- Pipe displacements (max. 2.5 cm)
Do you want to know more?
Our sales department are always available to tell you more about Quick-Lock no dig spot repair or our other products. You can call us on telephone +4575159700 or use the contact form at the buttom of this page, and we will contact you and help you to find the solution that meets your needs.
See technical data sheet for Uhrig Quick-Lock here.